понедельник, 15 октября 2018 г.

I will do a hand drawn illustration

I will do a hand drawn illustration












About:

Please contact to discuss requirements before ordering. Thank you.

I will illustrate your ideas in any number of styles I can draw in. I can base it on your initial ideas but am happy to help you develop them further with my own input. 

My process is to create initial rough pencil sketches which once agreed by both parties are finished as a high quality digital illustration.

Its important to me that you are happy with the final results so I ensure both parties understand each other clearly and are on the same page with the vision. 

My illustrations are suitable for...

Book covers
Magazine covers
Article illustrations
Packaging
Business brochures
Instruction manuals
Personal greeting cards
Portraits
Personal gifts

Look forward to working with you

Reviews


bellaboo82:I had a basic concept of what I wanted and she was able to quite easily understand what I was hoping for. The final products were incredible. She is a very talented designer in my opinion. I will not hesitate to use her services again.

mymaha786:really enjoyed this project. Hope it goes well

vbsql7:Excellent results and very timely. Well done.

mymaha786:Great buyer. Always a pleasure to work for.

therescueteam:I’m actually amazed by my design and I couldn’t love it more. I’ll be back for sure!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий