пятница, 12 октября 2018 г.

I will design one detailed illustration with up to three figures and a background

I will design one detailed illustration with up to three figures and a background












About:

I design minimalist and colorful vectors, custom illustrated just for you. 
I'm a self taught illustrator with an eye for detail, and customer service is my top priority. When you order from me, you can expect top notch communication and an assurance that I will work with you to design exactly what you're looking for.

I offer 3 high quality packages.
Please read the description for each package carefully before you place your order. Each package includes different services, so take into consideration whether you want a simple vector illustration, a vector illustration with a background, or a more complex vector illustration with multiple figures before you place your order.

Please select any "extras" before you place your order.
Extras can be added to your order for an additional charge and may include commercial rights, additional figures or revisions, and additional illustrations.

Once you have placed your order: 
Please fill out your requirements in detail so that the final product looks exactly like the picture you have in your head. I offer two free revisions with every package, but I think we'd both prefer that you're happy with the first delivery!

Reviews


lorenarocco:That looks great. Thanks so much.

ndnorris:Thanks for being a return buyer!

holzpooltv:ndnorris is working fast and pays close attention to the requirements in order to derliver the result you're looking for! Good job!

ndnorris:Great experience, easy buyer to work with!

operationredo:Norris was incredibly helpful and patient! The design I got exceeded expectations!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий