воскресенье, 21 октября 2018 г.

I will not let them down. + See More

I will not let them down. + See More












About:

Thanks for dropping by! You've probably seen my previous works or maybe we even have talked
before? This is the new account now sooo, yeah, let's get down to business! :)

Send me whatever pixel art request you have in my mind, whether you want a pixelated version of
you, your pet, your home, your country, your world, your planet, err.. maybe your universe as
well?

I can also do characters for your game or project. And yes, I do animations sprites as well!

Photos, stories, and anything are super helpful, so I can add and customize the
characters/objects properly the best I can. Don't hold back and let's make the art distinct as
possible. ;)

The final .png file that's delivered to you, so you can print them for framing, t-shirts, etc.
You can do whatever you want with them either personally or commercially!

The packages below are just suggestions, it would be awesome if you message me first before
placing an order especially if you want animations and background or if I am just not making any
sense in this description box. :)

Reviews


moul42:thank you!

tepignacio:great buyer! thanks for the awesome review! ^_^

timotreichel:Very good commumication, good work, fast delivery, would order again!

tepignacio:great buyer and great to work with! thank you for the awesome feedback! ^^

p0oker:Great artist with good communication and professional attitude. Will work with him again for sure.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий