суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will design cute invitations for all events

I will design cute invitations for all events












About:

Hey Everyone!
This is the gig about the cute things! Please write me if you want a design before purchase my gig, explain to me what you want and i'm sure that i will do a good job!

i need to tell you 4 basic things:

1. please really write me before purchase my gig (it's really important)

2. i'm native speaker spanish from venezuela, if you speak spanish too you can talk to me in this language

3. Give me details of your request such as: image, size, color, style design, text, etc.

4. i'm sure that you'll be happy with your new brand because i will do your branding with love

have a beautiful life! :)

Reviews


judykco1234:Perfection again! Really awesome work. She delivered my gigs earlier than what was given each time. Love all my illustrations! :-)

anitamarquez:really amazing and beautiful work! I love all of this :D

judykco1234:Exceptional again! Quick delivery. No revisions again! She is fabulous. :-) What great work she does!

anitamarquez:amaizing!!

judykco1234:Perfect again!!! Wow...just amazing! Thank you so much! You are the BEST! Love all the illustrations.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий