четверг, 1 марта 2018 г.

I will provide you the illustrations for entrie book (8-12 pages)

I will provide you the illustrations for entrie book (8-12 pages)












About:

Benefit from my years of experience. I will draw you colorful images which suits your story.

Hi,if you need illustration for your children book, rhymes, short stories, for websites, or for any other purpose idea please check the Basic or Standard package. For a book (10-12 pages), you need to order PREMIUM PACK. If you have more than 12 pages, please contact me for a quote.


come a grab the offer .
 My procedure:   Please send me details regrading the story line and what to be illustrated before ordering the gig..


Thank you very much.

Reviews


joeyfrad:Amazing artist

scribbleline:great experience..

charliemully:Always a pleasure doing business with scribbleine

scribbleline:amazing experience again..thank you..

joeyfrad:Very happy with results!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий