воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

Create The Illustration For Your Childrens Book











About:

Time to publish your children's picture book?



I can create unique and exciting kids illustrations to compliment your story and bring your ideas alive. 



I hand paint all the artwork and I offer full commercial licence on the artwork to let you publish your children's picture book on Createspace, Kindle, Ingram Spark and any other self-publishing platform.



The artwork is created by hand using watercolor and ink and is 100% unique - so you get hand drawn book illustrations unlike anything else on the book shelf!



Thanks for looking!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have worked with this artist on several projects. She has a wonderful heart and does beautiful water colors. We are fortunate to be able to work with Ros.

:

She’s the best! Just do it!!

:

wonderful customer , lovely book to illustrate, welcome back anytime

:

Ros communicated very well every step of the way. Ros was quick to respond when changes needed to be made. I very much look forward to working with Ros on my next children's book.

:

Fabulous!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий