среда, 7 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw manga or comic illustration for you

I will draw manga or comic illustration for you












About:

If you have a story or try to make some comic or manga, i can do the illustration or you. the detail and style of my illustration could you see on my sample. i can draw anime character, full body. pm me before you order then i will give the detail and set custom offer for you

Reviews


bthorley:Brilliant thank you!!

alkinz:nice buyer

jahmeltokyo93:I love this episode of what this artist did, simple and great. The characters and the scenes looks fine in detail. Just another nice service from him. Can't wait for more when I'm ready next time.

alkinz:nice buyer, as usual

tomasresendiz:Very responsive! Really liked the work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий