среда, 7 ноября 2018 г.

I will create an ilustrations in my style from your idea

I will create an ilustrations in my style from your idea












About:

We'll choose the right gig together or I'll make you the best custom offer, is not a stock website here dudes, I'm here to make something unique that you can't find anywhere else. 

Think about what are you looking for and send me a message, to make a little resume:

 - BASIC GIG is for very quick and easy jobs,  just lining without fills or colors. 

 - MEDIUM GIG is for standard jobs with colors, more complicated than the standard but not detailed as the PRO.

 - PRO GIG is for a complete detailed, colored piece, like the ones you could see in the gig gallery.

I work completely in digital with Pen Tab, I can send you the vector files if you need it, or any kind of file like .png, .pdf, .ai, .jpg, .bmp, .tiff.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий