пятница, 2 ноября 2018 г.

I will design card game along with box

I will design card game along with box












About:

There are 10 things that every game needs:
Goal, Rules, Interaction, a catch up feature, Inertia, Surprise, Strategy, Fun, Flavor and Hook.

I will be designing box ( with or without cards ) as required by my client. All my package will focus on these essential designing points for box

  • Good cover art which is essential
  •  Big title treatment and snappy tagline
  •  If you have a game with cool or unusual components, I will consider a window to show them off
  •  I will Keep it simple, uncluttered, and instructions easy to read
  •  Catchy and Interesting cards according to the subject of cards

Note : Every design of box and cards will be presented with 2- 3 options to choose from with any changes if required.I can further help u out with setting rules and features for your game for absolutely free :) 

Reviews


sistag:Ayesha did an exceptionally awesome job! I could not be more pleased! She creates with your the goals in mind for your final project use! She was Very patient and Very kind in communication! Her service overall is superb. If I could give her 10 stars I would *****! *****! ThankU soooo much Ayesha!!! Highly recommended!

ayeshabachao:He explained every detail of his game and give it time too. Overall he was very patient with file tranferring progress as it took more thn 24 hours. Would love to have such buyers in future too. Thanks :)

denniskwek:It was awesome!\nShe is very patient and would work through each details meticulously. \nIt was really pleasant working with her.\nHer designs were great and very professional!

ayeshabachao:What a lovely client to work with. Gave me extra time for delivery and explained everything in detailed for a better output. Would love to work with such clients. Thanks for choosing me.

trainer16:Ayesha, was very communicative and saw my vision, she was wonderfully patient with me and assisted me on getting my vision out on paper!\n\nGreat experience will definatly use her services again :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий