пятница, 2 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw any plant, flower or tree

I will draw any plant, flower or tree












About:

Hello,
I love to draw Realistic Plants.
I prefer to make realistic or cartoon style.
I draw in Photoshop, so files that I can provide are: jpg, png, psd, tiff.
The price depends on style and complexity of your future illustration. Please feel free to ask me for a custom offer: I'll read your task and give you the most fair price.

Best regards,
Maria

Reviews


nancyfox184:We had a specific idea in mind and this was a great job - we got exactly what we wanted!

konstra:It was really interesting task, thank you very much!

kingsxchief:Very excellent and communicated well!

konstra:Thank you very much!

comicme:Wonderful experience with this seller. easy communication with a beautiful result!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий