вторник, 6 ноября 2018 г.

I will do digital painting, concept art, character design

I will do digital painting, concept art, character design












About:

I will create original art work based on your specifications or reference. Also do concept arts, logos, graphic designs and photo manipulations.

I am good at what i do and i am a professional.

It's not just a job or profession, it's a daily style of living for me.

Note: Please kindly contact me before placing your order

Reviews


literrymiller:What a great artist. I didn't give many specifications, but from what i gave, he made a beautiful piece of art. I am happy with my purchase.

dayothefuture:Type a comment…

julianokines1:Really quick to respond and very accommodating

dayothefuture:enjoyed doing the work and I am looking forward to doing your next work

nunyas:seller good to work with


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий