четверг, 8 ноября 2018 г.

I will do an illustration of your map

I will do an illustration of your map












About:

Get a 2D colorful or monochrome illustration of your map.

Get vector illustrations of your:
1. Google Earth map
2. Map sketch
3. Old map
4. Venue directions and map

I can also do your map from scratch :)

Pricing depends on level of detail, I can make custom offers for you. Bulk orders are highly recommended. Please PM first before ordering so that I have an idea of what you would like me to work on.

Reviews


radblur:Good at making colorful maps. Tried hard to understand what we wanted and to fulfill our requests and revisions. Very friendly seller!

cqmesina:Good experience!

mirmanschool:Great! Really great!

cqmesina:Outstanding Experience!

elizabethbro450:Great seller and artist! We gave her a challenging project and she met and exceeded our expectations!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий