четверг, 8 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw an illustration of a unique fantasy character

I will draw an illustration of a unique fantasy character












About:

Hello Sir,

I do hand drawn illustration specialized in fantasy style for your blog, book cover or even wall decoration but you can request others as well.


Drop me a message first, please so we can discuss your requirement in details. I'll give my rough sketch to make sure we are in right direction.

I work using pen and ink on paper (black and white). 
Then scan it, several cleaning, and deliver your final images. 

That's it, thank you for visiting my gig.
And have a nice day :)

you have any question please contact me soon otherwise please order me ...

Thanks 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий