суббота, 3 ноября 2018 г.

I will create amazing illustration or comic for you

I will create amazing illustration or comic for you












About:

I will design an amazing illustration, cartoon, caricature, or comic for you. You can choose/define the concept, and I will process it.

Note: The price list is for ONE Character, so if you need an additional character/figure, please contact me first (via message) before placing an order. Thanks in advance.

Reviews


die_hart:I allways become the best quality. Thank you so much for the grat work and for your great ideas. Ic ome back again with more new order. Best regards

profkarikatur:Thank you.. :)

fernando1120:Great job and fast!

profkarikatur:Thanks brother.. :)

audiovibe:Perfect communication!!\nPerfect work!!\nSuper friendly!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий