суббота, 3 ноября 2018 г.

I will do illustrations of any kind

I will do illustrations of any kind












About:

I paint my illustrations digitally, I like doing them to have a strong traditional as well modern feeling suitable for any kind of idea you have in mind. All i do its handmade and original.

I get really involved on the project i am working on, and always do my best.
If you choose me for work, i will put all my efforts to do the best of myself on your project, so we can be both happy with the final result.

Reviews


hendersgame:Rubén is very easy to work with, and I've been incredibly impressed by the quality of his work. He's managed to take short request descriptions and reference images, and to turn them into illustrations that capture all of my poorly-phrased original intent.

maaot10:Thank you!

bpgwolf:maaot10 always delivers exactly what you're looking for.

maaot10:These are great fun, thanks!

nickjones379:Did amazing work, would work with this Seller again in a heartbeat


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий