суббота, 3 ноября 2018 г.

I will make a concept art background for your game or comicbook

I will make a concept art background for your game or comicbook












About:

Original concept Art for Game, Animation, Graphic Novel, etc.
*HIGH QUALITY artworks & FAST turnarounds. I can play around with styles to suit your needs.

What you will get:

For $15: I will design a lineart drawing for your background. Simple library design.

For $30: A complete illustration with flat colors.

For $60: A complete illustration with details, full shading and coloring.

  • Layered source files are available for purchase

Please message me before placing an order. I will let you know the exact price and make a special custom order for you. 

Reviews


jacksonholla465:awesome job!!!!

danielasyreen:Thanks a lot!... :) hope to have u back soon... :)

mza299:Took a bit of time to get to the end. But the ending was fantastic!

danielasyreen:Outstanding Experience!

darshie:What a great experience! Seller took my confused jumble of thoughts and turned it into something gorgeous!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий