среда, 7 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw noir thriller and horror illustration for book covers

I will draw noir thriller and horror illustration for book covers












About:

Hello! Thanks for visiting my gig!!
I will illustrate you a noir character based on your description. I'm experienced in noir genre but i'm always open to any opportunities other than fantasy illustrations since my style is versatile.

Message me before ordering for free consultation.

Thank you :D

Reviews


jcalbi123:pleasant to work with, we are happy with her artwork

lenneluce:It was a pleasure to work with Jcalbi :)! Tha k you!!

rowlandbercy:simply AMAZING! Chiara went above and beyond my expectations. My books cover art is outstanding! She was super easy to communicate with and whenever possible responded to me within minutes. I will definitely be using Chiara for my next project.

lenneluce:Thank you so much Rowland! It was a pleasure to work with you! Looking forward, to have your book!

chiumba:She is my favorite artist!!!! Can't say much more than that. The best.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий