суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

I will do hand drawn dark fantasy illustration

I will do hand drawn dark fantasy illustration












About:

I do hand drawn illustration specialized in fantasy style for your blog, book cover or even wall decoration but you can request others as well.


Drop me a message first, please so we can discuss your requirement in details. I'll give my rough sketch to make sure we are in right direction.

I work using pen and ink on paper (black and white).
Then scan it, several cleaning, and deliver your final images.

That's it, thank you for visiting my gig.
And have a nice day :)



Best Regard,

Zlivkun

Reviews


ronservin:very fast, and did what I asked for, great job!

zlivkun:Outstanding experience, very communicative and responsive client. \r\nGlad to help you again, sir. Thank you!

vex_88:I had a fantastic experience with this seller. They took on board the notes I gave them and were happy to make amendments to suit my requirements. I received a high quality logo that was exactly what I had imagined. Would definitely recommend!

zlivkun:Thank you for trusting your logo to us. It is been outstanding working with you.\r\nWould be glad to help again in the future :)

ariellasdesigns:Came out exactly how I wanted it, thanks again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий