суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

I will create nice and crisp illustration and lettering graphics

I will create nice and crisp illustration and lettering graphics












About:

From pen and pencil all the way to its vector outcome, I'll hand craft the most unique graphics, perfect for your business. Own a bar?? Wanna print t-shirts? Do you just need a beautiful logo? You name it and let's get it right.

These are top-notch custom made graphics, that means no stock vector or paid typefaces, you won't find anything this anywhere else.

Reviews


eightarms:Absolute pleasure. Great work. I have hired several illustrators for this project, and this is the only original art that I received back. I also really appreciated the honesty and communication on this project. Respect!

johncrease:Excellent experience!

lamarhowell:For business purposes

johnnythebold_:Outstanding Experience!

geraldwolf:Thanks Johnny! Love the Logo. Will come back for more. Cheers Mate :-)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий