суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

I will do line art illustration of your photo or product

I will do line art illustration of your photo or product












About:

Hi, I'll design do line art of your products or photos based on your description with.
The sketch can be made in different styles, lineal or shaded drawing.

Just provide me the photo as well as the instruction about what you need.

Please don't hesitate to contact with me. By a useful conversion we can reach our goal besides it will help me to provide you my best service ever.

  • For best result, give me reference image and all detail you need
  • You may provide me a hand drawing of your requirements, it's not needed to be professional drawing. Just draw what you want with free hand.
  • A completely description will help me to provide you my best service. So please try to provide me exactly what you want.
  • I can provide you all works on any format you want. I won't take any extra charge for this.

I'm ensuring you that until your satisfaction I'll continue my job. I won't take any extra charge for this.
Thanks for visiting the gig. Let's start for an amazing experience.

Regards,
Ajay

Reviews


samanthamartell:He acknowledge that he'd read the supporting information and then said that he would be able to provide options and his own ideas to the request. Good working with him.

ks_ajay:Outstanding experience!!!!! His provided information was clear about his requirements. That's why I am really grateful to him. Really it's easy to work with him.\r\n\r\nHope we we will meet again with a new project in future.\r\n\r\nThanks a lot.

rxsleeve:I needed line drawings quickly. Yes great work.

ks_ajay:Outstanding experience!!! Great buyer!!!!\r\n\r\nHope we will meet again with another new projects.

aevumtime:Everything was finished very quickly and exactly how we wanted it. Will definitely be back again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий