среда, 7 ноября 2018 г.

I will create awesome unique twitch emote

I will create awesome unique twitch emote












About:

Very cute and cool Twitch and Discord Emotes, designed just for you! 

Are you an affiliate? a partner? or maybe a viewer who want's to give an awesome gift to your favorite streamer! This is your Gig!

  • Please send me a description of your idea and reference images if possible!

  •  I create a quick sketch for you to approve or comment, after approval i go ahead and finish your emote.

  •  After completion, i will send you the three required sizes of your emote with transparent          background and in .PNG.

I am a very approachable person, so don't be shy to contact me if you don't quite have a clear idea and want me to help you developing, if you need more or lees emoticons, let me know, i can adjust to your needs ~ 

Reviews


paigeplatypus:Ili is amazing!!! She is so pleasant to work with and so creative! Very very professional work as well. Love her and highly recommend!

ilianagatto:She's an incredible person! i've already worked with her in another project previously and was just as a nice experience as back then, very much recommend working with paige! ^_^

buckyjp:Fantastic work! I didn’t have much of a brief and I’m amazed how it looks! Thank you!

ilianagatto:bucky jp is a true gentleman, he wasn’t sure about exactly what he wanted so we were able to talk and get creative! he was patient and cheerful, i appreciate this type of customers!

incognitosqorl:responded well to the changes I desired well, have no complaints, very happy!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий