пятница, 2 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw a character illustration

I will draw a character illustration












About:

So you've found me and now you're ready to get that special character illustration you've always dreamed of. 
I can draw a cute lady or good looking guy design for your brand, cup, greeting card, pin, book cover, key-chain, T-shirt and all sorts of stuff you can think of! 

Already have your own idea for a sketch? Send it to me first!
Let's create something wonderful together

I will provide you with the following:
  • A character drawn just for you;
  • Clear milestones and revisions process (amount depends on package).

If you have any questions please contact me.
I will get back as soon as I can!

About me:
I am an illustrator from Russia. I am mostly inspired my music, people I meet in real life and through internet, and by books and movies! I like coffee, green tea, cute things, animals (especially cats), superhero movies, horror movies and TV-shows like Stranger Things, Legion, Counterpart, Gotham, Dark and etc. 
I can work and draw in different styles and techniques, but mostly it's a mix of ink, brushes and digital painting. 

Now you know a little bit about me, so let's get to work on your project! 

Reviews


lillylouna:It’s exactly what I was looking for ! Perfect ! I highly recommend !

wintercoco:Very polite and easy to talk to! :) Great client! Pleasure to work with.

lisapara:Wintercoco was quick to respond, easy to talk to, and delivered fast results! Great value for the price!

wintercoco:Pleasure to work with! Very polite and easy to talk to.

fanceepance:Once again, pulls through with lovely results ^.^


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий