вторник, 6 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw you a beautiful mermaid

I will draw you a beautiful mermaid












About:

Illustrations are a great way to see into the world of a character. When creating your Mermaid we will build upon their world to create a masterful fantasy piece

I use pencils and markers for my works, and I use Paint Tool Sai or Adobe Photoshop for colors.

Ordering a character design from me you'll receive this files:
  • High-Resolution JPG or PNG file
  • Transparent PNG file (if needs)
  • Layered PSD file (if you'd like)

Reviews


sarahhyde5:Easy to work with. Great job!

queencrabbyblue:Very patient and understanding \nA pleasure to work with.

bongo33:Thank you for everything

queencrabbyblue:Very pleasant to work with!

sarahhyde5:Easy to work with. Great job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий