пятница, 9 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw an art nouveau poster with your character

I will draw an art nouveau poster with your character












About:

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER, THERE IS 90% CHANCE OF GETTING ORDER CANCELLATION. I am not going to work with buyers who don't respect me and who don't read the description of this gig.

IMPORTANT: I DON'T DO LOGOS, I DON'T WORK WITH OTHER ARTISTS' MATERIAL (sketches, linearts, finished illustrations). I'm not a graphic designer, so all I can do for you is an illustration. I am NOT a portrait artist, so I won't draw you or your friend or your loved one 100% the same as on the photo. I DON'T WORK WITH VECTOR GRAPHICS. Still, my linearts are perfectly clear and I do work with high resolution files. 

Reviews


cb12345678:It seems there's nothing QueenMercedes can't do. If I send her a picture of an example she can add it to the design. If I mention something I imagine, she can add it to the design. Figures, flowers, trees, fish, birds, everything I have come up with has been drawn in a beautiful style. I never underestimate her skills. 5 stars every time! :-D

queenmercedes:Thank you very much for your order! I was glad to help you with these changes!

dannkriss:Such beautiful work every time! Thank you!

queenmercedes:Thank you very much, great experience once again!

sydace:Queen easily went above my expectations. It was a wonderful experience working with Queen, and I couldn't help but be amazed at every step of the way. From the very first day to the finale, I was filled with excitement and I want to thank you one more time for a wonderful piece~ I definitely would recommend Queen to everyone


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий