суббота, 3 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw a map for you

I will draw a map for you












About:

Hi,

I will draw any kind of map for you.
It can be freestyle drawing or vector based as per your requirements.

Please have a look at my packages and choose the one which meets your requirements and budget.

Please provide the following material:
1. All the points of interests(names)
2. List of icons
3. Size of the map

Remeber:
By ordering this gig you agree that I retain the right to display the final art in my online portfolios and promotional materials
.
 
Please inbox me to discuss detail about your project before placing an order.
Looking forward to serving you.

Regards
Samia

Reviews


rasmusmaximus:Wow, it’s Perfect ;) Thank you so much

imesami:Thanks You! :-)

xgoddessx:I'm ***so*** happy with my map. imesami did a GREAT job for me. Her first version was very, very, very good, but not quite what I wanted. But I asked for a few edits and she happily obliged. The finished product is EXACTLY what I want. I would absolutely work with her again! Worth every penny. A++++ recommended! I'd give 500 stars! THANK YOU!!!!

imesami:Thank You!

kimberlytrelles:Handled all of my requests with patience and grace, definitely recommend! Great artist.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий