суббота, 3 ноября 2018 г.

I will illustrate a coloring book page in cartoon style

I will illustrate a coloring book page in cartoon style












About:

Hello there! Thank you for your interest in my candidacy.

It would be best to contact me before ordering so we can discuss the details and I'll answer on all your questions:)

What unites all three packages:
- format A4, 300 dpi (if you need A3 or more - pick an extra gig);
- the source file of the AI format - free;
- the right to commercial use - free;
- illustration is available in JPEG / PNG format

You can complement existing packages or create your own unique package by using extra gigs: 
- add a color +$5
- increase the number of characters or objects +$5 for 2 characters/objects
- speed up the execution of the order (for standard and premium package) +$5
- cover for coloring book + $25 (in color or without)

If you have any interesting idea that does not fit the above description, write to me and we will discuss this idea. I am open to various offers!

For project consists of more than 5 pages, please send message directly to me for discussion and custom offer. 

10% DISCOUNT for order more than 20 pages!

Just check my portfolio and let's work together! :)


Reviews


quenditraton:Would recommend anytime!! Hope to work with her in the future!

lemonlilia:It was interesting to working with you, thanks!

jaymecourtney:We threw a quirky project at her and received back an adorable image that was even better than we imagined! Communication was clear and quick, and we were able to give feedback if needed. I loved working with this artist and am thrilled with the end result. Great work!!!

lemonlilia:Thank you for so cute order!

andriidanishevs:Thank you so much! I appreciate your friendly mind. Great Experience, want to work more and more!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий