пятница, 9 ноября 2018 г.

I will create fantastic childrens book illustrations

I will create fantastic childrens book illustrations












About:

Hello ..............
i will draw create cute children book illustration for you
 i can draw anything you want like short stories, rhymes, website ,games,illustrations, children books , etc.

 Very importan : you must contact me before you order please :)

 Send me a high resolution photos/image. Good photo for good result (not blurred, overcast, night shots)
 Full Body 
 Delivered in high resolution 
 Unlimited Revision FREE!!!
 You can custom color what you want
100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed

Don't be hesitate to contact me and describe your needs.
I will promptly respond to your message.

Reviews


mstrahle89:Awesome work! Will use again. Listens to you and makes exactly what you want.

ramon_jody:Great Buyer .Thanks

send2lisabell:Work was not completed on time

jamesmanning805:very high quality picture

ramon_jody:Great Buyer ,Thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий