суббота, 3 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw adorable childrens book animals

I will draw adorable childrens book animals












About:

DESCRIPTION 

I will draw an adorable illustration of any animal using my unique drawing style.The drawing can consist of any animal of your choice. I can draw whatever you want including people or scenes, but my main focus is on animals. 

I am a current college student majoring in Graphic Design. I have a lot of experience with all of Adobe's products and can help you with editing or layout services as well. I've had hundreds of happy clients and I would love to make you another. 

PRICE 

    1. For one $10 gig you will receive a SKETCH.
    2. For $20 you will receive a finished drawing of ONE character.
    3. For an additional $5 you will receive a SIMPLE background.
          (simple background will include color or a single item)
    4. For an extra $15 you will receive a DETAILED background.
    5. Any additional animals will be $15 EACH.

Message me before you decide to make a large order. 

If you are requesting illustrations for your children's book, send me a message before ordering anything too. 

Reviews


bioorg314:Easy to communicate with. Follows direction well. Does great work. Looking forward to working together on more projects.

gingersnapples:Thanks for the order :)

tingjin97:Exactly like I envisioned it. Thank you.

gingersnapples:Thanks for being wonderful to work with!

flybar:This seller is one of the best I've worked with. Very easy to communicate concepts and ideas and expect them to be executed well. Communicates delivery expectations wonderfully. Great at meeting deadlines and delivering quickly when necessary.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий