вторник, 6 ноября 2018 г.

I will convert images into vector line art or outline

I will convert images into vector line art or outline












About:

Hello I am professional in line art or outline design thanks for reviewing my outclass Gig 

I am expert in adobe Photoshop, illustrator , Adobe Indesign, 

and CorelDraw and 5 years experience in graphic design will definitely provide you quality work 


I will professionally convert your any image, sketch into line 

vector drawing for any purposes, for patent 

applications or for design purposes and portraits

( no problem with low quality images) also vectorize your 

existing logo with professional vector tracing techniques,


 Professional work from very Experienced Artist 

Fast communication and  Express Delivery!!!.

Offer Unlimited Revisions.

Printable resolution 

Provide you all file format like PDF, JPEG, AI, PNG etc

100% commercial rights.

Please contact with me before placing order 


            Thanks

Reviews


mroutt23:Shafaqat provided EXACTLY what I was seeking with lightning speed and great texture and detail as I requested. Thanks so much!!!! i will use your talents again for sure. Mark

shafaqat3728:thanks for reviews

mikespencer1024:Good results, timely delivery.

shafaqat3728:thanks for tip

mikespencer1024:Perfectly well done.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий