пятница, 21 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw cute illustration book with my style

I will draw cute illustration book with my style












About:

i will make cute children illustrations for you
you will surely get illustrations for  children books, rhymes, short stories, for websites, or for any other purposed idea.
From This GIG,,

thankyou
adit galih

Reviews


kimreich:Children’s book Illustrations. I’ve worked with him before and the illustrations are superb!!!! Artist ask questions and keeps you up to date when he is nearing completion!!! Couldn’t be happier!!!!

tuhuashu:Yes, the seller is great

aprilsimeone:Great work!

aprilsimeone:Very good work! Adit is very talented and doest amazing illustrations!

mollynbeanz:Adit was very professional and the illustration turned out wonderfully!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий