пятница, 21 сентября 2018 г.

I will let me create you a quality book with amazing illustrations

I will let me create you a quality book with amazing illustrations












About:

I will illustrate your Children's books and book covers, using my unique style and design! Simply, provide me your story or manuscripts, and state which pages you want illustrated, and I will created them.  Or you can give me the opportunity of creativity to pick and choose sections of the story to illustrate. Depending on your package, the deadline can be complete within 5-10 days! All images will come in a high 300 dpi resolution full color, including full backgrounds and full-body view, for commercial and personal use. I will even provide a flyer/Ad for your book, to help you promote it on all social media platforms.

If you have a specific request, please contact me before ordering this gig!

Look forward to working with you and your amazing stories!!!!!

Reviews


clarencebirdson:I’m so very excited everytime I work with this individual because I know what I imagined in my head is going to be captured in the art.

soultress32:Thank you

asheagold:Punctual, creative, and professional service. The art work seems to take on a life of its own. Wonderful work once again!

soultress32:Outstanding Experience!

avrilfrances:This artist totally gets my ideas!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий