вторник, 25 сентября 2018 г.

I will create super artistic line art illustration

I will create super artistic line art illustration












About:

Before placing the order feel free to contact me first to discuss the idea.

I can illustrate many object from reference or imagination. 
In this gig I can work with pen and ink on paper, for coloring or even inking process I work with adobe photoshop, illustrator too, it's your call whether you want a digital illustration or a traditional one.

Anything you want will be drawn for you in 1 day.
Black and white illustration is for 5 dollars.
Gray scale illustration is for 15 dollars.
Colored illustration is for 25 dollars.
peace !

Reviews


globalequipment:Did a great job and in rather short order with 1 revision. Will use again shortly.

maoloneart:amazing buyer !

benjaminweger:Mao delivered great work and is a very friendly and polite contact.

maoloneart:the best buyer that exist on this planet

yakuamka:turned out very well. very impressive. thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий