вторник, 25 сентября 2018 г.

I will make cute children illustration

I will make cute children illustration












About:

Hello,
Thanks for visiting my Gig
I am working on cute children illustrations I have experience of 5 years and I have made more then 1800+ children book and luckily I have 1850+ reviews on my gig to show you people the Great customer dealing which  is our first priority and their satisfaction I also take a full book order in bulk as well for 10 pages you can contact us to discuss for full book of 10_50 pages

I am experienced children's illustrator and graphic designer
My style is colourful and playful to attract children's attention. I am really passioned of my work and love to tell stories trough my illustrations. 
I can draw vector illustrations as well. 

Please provide following:

1- character description includes ( dressing )

2- character position  (what would be character doing in this page )

3- background descriprion (lake ,park,room,house,garden etc) 

so place your order to get started you can also message me before ordering if you have some custom requirements for Bulk order please Drop your message so that we can discuss the custom price in case of large quantity we offer DISCOUNTS
Thank you 

Reviews


evanchipman:Seller has fake reviews. I would appreciate more honesty. I tried to cancel my order only hours after placing it, but the seller refused to comply. I was forced to go ahead with the order, and it ended up being mediocre. Would have liked more attention to detail.

sibghat_73:Its really very poor experience because buyer first got satisfied to his will then after few hours buyer asked me to come over in just one day although delivery was about to comply in 4 days but we gave it in 1 day and this is too much horrible experience with such buyer he putted it this all just because i didn’t refunded because on his will i had

musicguy40:Amazing work. The best!

sibghat_73:Thank you so much sir

musicguy40:he is amazing


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий