пятница, 9 ноября 2018 г.

I will hand draw you an amazing comic page, strip, or single panel

I will hand draw you an amazing comic page, strip, or single panel












About:

Hi!
My name is Bart, i'm a comic book artist from Italy and i'm here to fullfill any artistic request you might have, so feel free to ask me anything if you feel that the kind of drawings you see here are not what you're looking for.

I've studied 4 years in a comic books-related school in Palermo, learning from professionists working for all the mayor comics publishers in the world, included (but not limited to) Marvel, DC, Disney, Dark Horse, and so on.

I already have one of the best selling gigs in the illustration category, feel free to check it to see more art and the of course the quantity and quality of feedbacks i've received.

I draw everything manually on Fabriano paper with W&N pencil, brush and ink, and i always send a pencil sketch before passing to finalizing the piece. All the coloring included in my normal gigs is done digitally, but contact me if you want a specific manual tecnique.

Please note:
-An understandable script and a description of the characters is required
-Lettering is not included but purchasable as an extra

Reviews


thecandyman:Bart is always able to clearly understand what it is I'm looking for in my comic strips. The artwork I get from him is never a disappointment.

mudokonabe:Great client, extremely recommended!

brentnewcomb:Awesome art. Very pleased!

mudokonabe:Fantastic, A+++

brentnewcomb:Awesome art. Very pleased!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий