вторник, 6 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw black and white line illustration and pinup

I will draw black and white line illustration and pinup












About:

I can create a black and white vector portrait and another.
Want some handmade line art illustration of your photo?
Line art style is the best choice.

Line art style is suitable for: Avatar, Photo profile, put on T-Shirt, Framing, Website Graphics, Wallpaper, Birthday or Wedding cards, As a gift to loved ones and more!
What do you need to do next if you order my gig:

  1. Give me a good quality photo and I will create a black and white vector in Adobe Illustrator. 
  2. I just create black and white vector like you want.
  3. I will send you JPEG 1000 px 300dpi file (basic).
  4. I will send your vector file
  5. If you have another request to do feel free to ask before order, I'm accepting custom order

If you have any questions and If you need more, please message me so I can send you a Custom Offer or negotiate a price.

ThankYou

Lisa_elin_dutch

Reviews


lisadiblasio:Good work, but not exactly what I asked for. All the revisions were not completed as requested.

lisa_elin_dutch:Thanks, hope to see you again lisadiblasio

thebus36:Thanks for the help!

lisa_elin_dutch:Thanks @thebus36

amcke013:Amazing job! Would definitely recommend and use again. So good with every aspect. Thanks heaps Lisa


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий