вторник, 9 октября 2018 г.

I will create a high quality horror illustration

I will create a high quality horror illustration












About:

Hello, everyone!

I will paint:
◘ Character concept art
◘ Creature concept art
◘ Battle scenes
◘ Illustrations for games, books etc.

Price listed for full art is an average, not a definitive!

And I will NOT do vector illustrations ore real life human portraits.

ATTENTION: Please, contact me by follow step by step of "How to commission me" description!

So, ◘ How to commission me: 

1. Send me a note. We will discuss details of your order, ideas, mood, plot (if presented) and everything else! Once we are done - proceed to next step.

2. Order a gig!

Please, disscuss everything with me before ordering! Otherwise I will have to cancel your order. Thank you very much! <3

Reviews


salsaezz:Absolutely incredible artist and the best to work with!

ajelodraws:Outstanding Experience!

robertrincon:Formal, open with communication, and delivered on time. Will definitely do business again.

ajelodraws:Quick responces and clear instructions, amazing work experience!

salsaezz:Seriously one of the most talented artists I've worked with on Fiverr. I'll be back for SURE!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий