вторник, 9 октября 2018 г.

I will make cute children illustrations

I will make cute children illustrations












About:

professional illustration

i will make cute children illustrations for you in just Three day.
you will surely get illustrations for  children books, rhymes, short stories, for websites, or for any other purposed idea.

Reviews


prem1157:Sonnaz was incredibly helpful with her advice and really open to my changes of mind when she offered the amendments to the image. This was a hard one for any artist to do as she needed to copy a style that had been created by someone else - however she has done it perfectly. Very highly recommended. I've asked her to do more. :-)\n\n

sonnaz:Thank you :)

morrow39:Excellent Work! Fast Delivery.

sonnaz:Thanks

philipfriar:I like her work so I waited. It was worth the wait. I will work with her again soon.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий