среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw & color you/ your requested character [detailed character design]

I will draw & color you/ your requested character [detailed character design]












About:

♥I'd love to draw your characters~♥


Kindly contact me before placing an order, via messages 
*Contact button is at seller's description box or in my profile page

For 10$ , you'll get 1 character lineart


15$ you'll get 1 character colored

20$ you'll get 1 character even higher detail in character design or shading quality


+10$ add prop / a companion / extra details that you may request
+20$ or more to add background depending on complexity


additional characters same price as 1 character each


Ideas for requests:
-your game characters
-Other requests such as only headshots / halfbody etc do let me know


(i can usually finish in a day if i had nothing else on my plate but i set the duration longer just in case of queued orders)

Reviews


finateh:Thank you so much, she looks great!

angiechong:thanks a lot~~ I adore your OC's personality

josephrider13:quick delivery

angiechong:thank you, very pleasant to deal with! :D welcome back anytime

mooge090:Another great experience with Angie! She is a marvellous artist and so kindly put up with all my annoying revisions! Great great value for money and her art makes wonderful gifts! I cannot recommend this seller highly enough and I will definitely be back for more!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий