среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

I will create cute children book illustration

I will create cute children book illustration












About:

START FROM $5



Hi, my name is Anin from Indonesia, 


                            Do you need illustrations for children's books?




Do not hesitate to contact me immediately if you need a cute illustration as you wish.


I will try to do my best for you

and I will create super cute children book illustration it starts from $5. :D


And special for you, you will get UNLIMITED REVISION*, and delivered it at 24 hours*


Note:
Please chat me first before order, give me your complete brief , and your reference as your wish. 
........


*if only for small and reasonable changes.



Thankyou :)) :)

Reviews


romanza63:Aninozart listened carefully to what my vision was, and delivered what I had hoped for. Thank you for your outstanding work aninozart!

aninozart:Thank you !

kiteboystu:I loved working with Anin! She’s so talented. Wish I could draw like she can! Really pleased with how my first brief came out. So happy I decided to go down this route and even more happy that I chose Anin to add that magic to my ideas!

aninozart:Thank you :)

mcplucid:Such fun art.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий