среда, 3 октября 2018 г.

I will draw Full body and black & white drawing

I will draw Full body and black & white drawing












About:

Welcome to my new gig.
if you are seeking for someone who can illustrate your idea, i am your answer 

I will create illustration based on your description
this gig contains different service depend what you really needed.

Also, I can draw an adorable chibi for $10~ just enjoy! 

--> Note:
_In order to make sure that we both understand the idea, please write me a message first before ordering.
-If you have reference photos please attach it.
_After you ordering the gig, i will post several WIP and feel free to give feedback.
_If you have any other question please message me.
_1 sketch character only is acceptable for $5 and + 25$ for full color
Thank you

Reviews


jamesarmstro618:Excellent artist, high quality product, great communication. Look at their work and decide for yourselves. :)

angelawharton90:This is the second character i've ordered for my book. She does great work and delivers quickly.

solomongrundy25:Done well again!

solomongrundy25:Amazing artist!!!

ifrankiev:You are a great seller. Great artist. Thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий