среда, 3 октября 2018 г.

I will create animation sprite for your game

I will create animation sprite for your game












About:

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING


For $ 30I will design a game character  with 1 ANIMATION ACTION


For $ 95, I will design a game character with maximum of 5 ANIMATION ACTIONS for example ( running, jumping, flying, punching, falling, dying, shooting, etc)

Please look at my sample gigs to see my quality design.

I am also available for a ready-to-use full game aset. Please read the service packages.

I am an experience game designer with 6 years experience.
I also run game aset store. 

Reviews


leebob89:Perfect, understand what need to be done right away.

gagudsgn:Thanks. Do come back anytime you are in need of game graphics.

tendervoiceman:Gagu did a great job. Completed timely and with high quality. We will absolutely be working with him again!

gagudsgn:Great experience working with Tendervoiceman. I would love to design for you again any time you are in need of other game graphics in the future. Just send them in :-D. Thanks!!!

tendervoiceman:Great job, will absolutely continue working with him.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий