среда, 3 октября 2018 г.

I will create exactly what you are thinking about, tattoo design

I will create exactly what you are thinking about, tattoo design












About:

                                        Please contact me before placing your order                                          

I´m here to create the tattoo design you are exactly thinking about, I´ll pay attention to do the best design for you. 

Let me tell you a little about my process of creating a design, first I send messy sketches to give my buyer an idea of the design...then with the feedback, I change or add anything my buyer would like to. I can do as many sketches as needed (within the maximum number of sketches per package) until we find one that is perfect for the buyer and I can finally work on the clean design for delivery.

I prefer to do traditional, neo-traditional and geometric, but I can work with different styles as well.

Styles I don't do:

  • Realism, Hyperrealism or any design with extreme levels of details.
  • Digital artwork (I deliver a high resolution scan of a handmade drawing, not editable files)
  • Portraits or Landscapes.

Reviews


lily1305:Absolutely wonderful, she did a great job, truly listened to what I wanted and created a wonderful design

chachispeaknow:Positive experience!

alexdursin1:Beautiful work. I am so pleased!

chachispeaknow:Great experience, I appreciate the patience of this buyer.

danieltirado:Incredible artist, very happy with final work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий