среда, 3 октября 2018 г.

I will do detailed line work and technical drawing of anything

I will do detailed line work and technical drawing of anything












About:

Hi There,

I  will  convert your image, sketch or idea into Line/Technical  Drawing for Manufacturing Purposes, for Patent Applications, for Design Purposes or for Technical drawings.
I am Proficient in Technical Line Drawing illustration, I will turn your image or any reference into Technical Drawing for Professional use: 


Let's get started.
Contact me for further discussion.
Cheers.

Reviews


urvashirai:The seller is very professional and very kind. Requested several modifications; Sellers responded me on time and delivered my request of numerous modifications. Highly recommend...!!!

suryansh_:Thank you so much, It was great working with you.

andrewlitvak:His work was on time and extremely accurate!

suryansh_:Thank you so much, It was great working with you everytime. :)

kole3031:Awesome guy.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий