среда, 10 октября 2018 г.

I will digital illustrate anything with this style

I will digital illustrate anything with this style












About:

This is a stylish and digitally painted illustration from SAI / Photoshop.

I can deliver a finalized illustration and an initial sketch within 5 days. ($10 overall with a greyish tone of colors and background not included.)

Maximum order of 5 quantity within 3 days

Please check my Gig Extra Offers if you want more figures, details and colors included per one order.

Thanks :)

Reviews


cityskateprojec:thank you for the fast work

ethertrends:Ok, we can work on the font later. I wanted something a little more noticeable for the font. Maybe some red? Anyway, this is good for now. We will continue to do business.

carloclemente:Thanks. Message me anytime.

ethertrends:Very quick and uniquely talented. I will order from him again.

qsosnaspear:Was nice working with you, completed much faster than deadline. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий