среда, 10 октября 2018 г.

I will create high quality emotes

I will create high quality emotes












About:

 I will create custom emotes for your use. The size will start at 1120x1120 which is 10x twitch size but can be shrunk down to any size you need. This way it allows me to keep great quality at smaller sizes. If you are looking for TEXT only emotes please DM me the price for them will be far less. I like to work closely with each of my clients and make friends. If you would like to see in progress pics DM me for my discord and I will be happy to do so.

Upon completion you'll receive a PNG file for each of the emotes and sizes requested and for and the PSD source file if you want it.

If you have any other questions or aren't sure of what do you want for your emotes feel free to Dm me at any time. I am on east coast of the USA so please keep that in mind when DM'ing me.^_^ 

Reviews


stephanios:Awesome will recommend and use services in the future for work and as a customer!

outkast310:Great job on everything

rambaler:amazing work super curtious and super fast highly recomend dragzell for emotes!

stephanios:Awesome will recommend and use services in the future for work and as a customer!

outkast310:Great job on everything


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий