вторник, 18 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw line art drawing of your product image

I will draw line art drawing of your product image












About:

I will draw line art drawing or a line sketch of your any image of your product or anything else. Professionally, accurately and quickly! 

For pricing, you can see examples of the images (three glasses variants) with three levels of detail. So there are three Gig's pricing packages, each one according to detail level. Select package with detail level which according to your image. Then set quantity of images you need and attach your images. With any questions, contact me, I'll help you.

Send me your source images from average quality (from 350 pixels wide).

At the final I will provide you HQ raster images (JPG, PNG) and vector ones (AI, EPS), and PDF if you ask me to.


Reviews


brooksinstrumen:Val did exactly what we asked, and made revisions when further detail was provided. Would absolutely work with Val again on future projects. Price was extremely reasonable. Thank you Val!

val_novikov:Thank you too! I'll be glad to work on any further projects.

illia_1:Fast delivery and great work! I'm satisfied!

chocobubble:Ordered twice from him in a short amount of time; work is great and his communication is excellent!

chocobubble:Good looking line drawings, delivered in a timely manner. Thanks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий