вторник, 25 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw you a technical flat of your choice

I will draw you a technical flat of your choice












About:

Hi, I provide technical flat as a fashion designer, come in front and back views.
How it works:
*After ordering my gig you will need to send me a sketch, picture or a detailed description of what you want me to do.
*Also if you would like a fabric/pattern to be applied on it please do kindly send the fabric material to be used
* I will then deliver the drawing withing 3 days Maxi (depending on my work load) Please kindly message me before placing and order

Reviews


bellauu:thank u. u were great.

georgeezechwu:your welcome, its of great pleasure working with you and I look forward to other works any time soon.

jcottongim212:Seller did well with this project, demonstrated ability to understand the task and execute without much delay. Plan to use them again in the near future.

georgeezechwu:Thanks so much, and I look forward working with you any time some. highly detailed in description.

kdexsta:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий