четверг, 20 сентября 2018 г.

I will create custom twitch or discord emotes

I will create custom twitch or discord emotes












About:

I can draw custom Twitch or Discord emotes for you! You can describe what you'd like and provide any reference photos if necessary. I'll send you a sketch for the emote and once you approve it, that's when I'll begin lining and coloring your order!

I can also do Twitch sub badges! 1 design with up to 5 recolors will only be the cost the price of 1 sub badge! (ex. 1 trophy design in gold, silver, and bronze will only count as 1 sub badge instead of 3)

Reviews


benjamineagar:I was looking for new emotes and seller did an excellent job providing those.

silverlite_wolf:I actually came into this not fully knowing what I wanted. The seller offered some very good insight and actually gave me some ideas to pick from. This is where to go. Custom emotes I love these thank you so much!

siknoz:Did a great job, I loved how it turned out and she was great to work with! Definitely will be using her again when I need more emotes in the future! :)

yangye347:Really good emotes, did it just the way i described it, will recommend to friends.

zlbhqx:Perfect! Nailed the image i was looking for!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий