пятница, 21 сентября 2018 г.

I will create twitch sub badges for partners and affiliates

I will create twitch sub badges for partners and affiliates












About:

I will make Sub Badges for your twitch channel


Badges will be delivered in 3 different sizes: 18x18, 36x36 and 72x72
Remember simple is better since 18x18 is very small. Please look at existing sub badges on twitch for reference.
The source file will be done at 720x720 which is 10x the largest twitch size. 

These badges are for your subscribers and will be unlocked on your twitch channel for the following subscribers re-subs

  1. 1 month
  2. 3 month
  3. 6 months
  4. 1 year
  5. 2 years
Please feel free to DM me about anything. I like to work closely with my clients and show them work in progress pics so they can make any needed changes before it's finished. 

Also If you are just looking for color changes of one badge. contact me. Usually can do 4 or 5 badges for price of one for just color change.

Reviews


tigernibla:Spot on. Easy to talk to. Able to show you the continued work through his stream. Very much recommended.

outkast310:Does a great job and was very attentive to what I needed. Also easy and fast to communicate with

spfishkc:He was great to work with and an ease to get some awesome creative ideas from him personally. I felt as if we were at team! Thanks so much dragzell!

nixxun:Dragzell is AMAZING. If you request revisions, all of mine have been completed within 24 hours or less. Second order with this seller, and I WOULD RECOMMEND. Thanks again!

samiraouad1992:Excellent work. Listens to the clients wishes.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий