среда, 19 сентября 2018 г.

I will professionally convert all logos/art into vector, So you can easily make adjustments and resize it without losing quality.

I will professionally convert all logos/art into vector, So you can easily make adjustments and resize it without losing quality.












About:

I will make an amazing line art drawing of your artwork.
You will get .eps + .pdf + .ai vector files.

Basic Package:
1 simple image, little detail.

Standard Package:
1 Detailed image, no Background.

Premium Package:
1 detailed image + Background.

If you don't know how to order, Please contact me first, I will look at your image and send you a custom offer.

Do you like this GIG? Please add me to your favorites.

I'm a SELLER 2 here on Fiverr, check out my REVIEWS: https://www.fiverr.com/tinac88

Reviews


redlinefabric:Second order. Verry pleased with the results!

redlinefabric:Good communication and fast service! Very happy with results.

tinac88:Great Buyer! Thanks

myboys3:I'm a repeat buyer from this seller and the experience is always fast and easy. Great work!

pierreym:Great quality of drawing. Thank you very much


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий